Weather for Te Awamutu todaySeason :
Chance of Rain
Temp : 32°C | 16°C
Light Breeze With Late Fog
Temp : 23°C
Salam, Kia Ora..
I know its been too quiet from my end, while I can see other bloggers are actively updating their blogs like 2 to 3 times a day. WoowwwWeee!! I really salute those bloggers who have the opportunities to blog abt their yummy bakes and dishes regularly. Hmmmzzzz, actually I envy them hahahaz.
Today, I told hb that I needed to post an entry as its been ages since I last posted one. His reply was "I thought you've blogged abt the sausage rolls a few days back, how can that be ages?" When I told him abt how frequent some bloggers update their blogs, all he could reply was 'holy molly'. Holly molly alright...ahakkss :D
The temperature here has been hot and muggy and its screwing Jannah's bedtime I reckoned. She only fell asleep at 10.30pm compared to her normal bedtime that is between 8.30pm to 9pm. She was tossing around, playing, rolling in her blankie and kicking the bedroom wall. I accompanied her in her bedroom, but was getting bored and irritated bcos she didn't want to go to sleep....haiizz. I had to bribe her!! Told her that I will take her shopping tomorrow if she goes to sleep now. Oh, what do ya know?? 10 minutes later, she's in lala land. She said she wanted blue's clues...hopes that she doesn't remember the bribery tomorrow morning *crosses fingers and toes* smirksssssss >.<
Just sharing a simple grilled chicken recipe that we had for dinner just now ;)
My all time favourite part of the chicken is the wing tips...yummmy ;pppp
- Abt 1 - 1.5 kgs chicken wings
- 2 cloves garlic - chopped finely
- 1 cm ginger - chopped finely
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 4 - 6 tblsp honey (add less or more, adjust accordingly to your taste bud)
- salt & pepper to taste.
- 2 lemons
- Clean chicken and drain excess water.
- Marinade chicken with all the above ingredients except the lemons for at least half an hour. The longer its left marinated, the better.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon over the chicken wings before grilling them.
- Grill the chickens in a 180 to 200 degrees C oven till cook. (Fan grill is the best)
- Once cooked, squeeze the juice of the other lemon over the chicken wings and serve.
Me Te Aroha...With Love,