Saturday, December 4, 2010

Just a short hello & goodbye ;)

Weather for Te Awamutu today,
Season :
Spring
Forecast :
Chance of Rain
Temp : 27°C | 15°C
Current :
Light Air With Fog
Temp : 18°C

Salam, Kia Ora.....

Have been busy today and will be busy tomorrow too.  Just came home from a bbq a couple of hours ago, we had a great time today.  Tomorrow, I've a birthday party to attend to.  Will update what I brought to the bbq today and for the birthday party tomorrow.....hmmmzzzz, actually, I haven't planned what I'll be bringing to the party yet...hehehez ;)  I hope ideas will pop up in my head before I go to sleep or hopefully, I'll dream of what I should bring to the party tomorrow >.<

Till we meet again, InsyaAllah....God Willing.  I will try to post an entry tomorrow if I am not tired.  Otherwise, I'll will do it on Sunday.  You gals/guys take care ok and have a rolling good weekend.  Play hard everyone........

Me Te Aroha...With Love,
Anie ;)

0 comments: